Hop into spring by registering for a City of Ottawa spring 2022 program. Browse the eGuides for your favourite activity or take up something new. The City’s spring recreation and arts eGuides are now online.
Registration for aquatics programming opens on Monday, March 7 at 9 pm. Registration for all other in-person and virtual programming begins on Wednesday, March 9 at 9 pm.
With the lifting of most provincial capacity restrictions for indoor settings, effective March 1, there will be more program spaces available for residents to register for activities where staff, space and safety resources allow.
When planning your return to City facilities, be sure to check ottawa.ca for the most up to date COVID safety precautions.
The spring 2022 session has something for everyone, all ages and levels, in both official languages.
In-person programs include:
- Swimming lessons and aquatic certifications
- Skating lessons
- Visual and performing arts, digital arts and music at arts centres
- Physical activity; health and wellness such as group fitness, strength training, yoga, dance, martial arts and gymnastics
- Team sports and recreational game play; including basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer and more
- General interest playgroups, kids club, cooking and baking, bridge, science & technology and more
- Inclusive recreation and social activities for persons with physical and developmental disabilities
- Older adult programming at the Nepean, Churchill and Kanata Senior Centres
If you’d prefer to try something new from the comfort of your own home, be sure to have a look at some of the virtual programs, where you can learn how to do martial arts, dance, visual arts and more!
Residents are reminded there’s still time to register for City of Ottawa March Break camps.
Explore the eGuides to select the program that interests you and follow these steps:
- Go to ottawa.ca/recreation to view the eGuides or visit join.ottawa(link is external).
- Click the relevant barcode – it will take you to the course page, with details about the number of spaces available, fees and dates.
- Add the class to your cart and then proceed through the checkout. We’ll email you your receipt.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca, call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or 613-580-2400 to contact the City using Canada Video Relay Service. You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).