The City of Ottawa is holding a virtual town hall on COVID-19 in Ottawa on Thursday, April 9 at 2 pm.
All residents are invited to join us for an update on urgent community issues and answers to your questions about the COVID-19 pandemic. To maintain physical distancing and reduce the spread of the virus, this meeting will take place online.
How to join in:
- Watch live starting at 2 pm on the City of Ottawa Youtube channel(link is external), on RogersTV Cable 22 or on the RogersTV website(link is external)
- Call in to 613-233-1979 (passcode 6010568#) during the discussion with your questions for the panel
Mayor Jim Watson will moderate a discussion with our panel, including:
- Keith Egli, Chair, Ottawa Board of Health
- Steve Kanellakos, City Manager
- Dr. Vera Etches, Medical Officer of Health
- Anthony Di Monte, General Manager, Emergency and Protective Services
- Peter Sloly, Chief, Ottawa Police Service
For up-to-date information on the COVID-19 pandemic in Ottawa, visit ottawa.ca/covid19 or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-9656). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).